- Which personal information we collect and hold
- How do we use the personal information that we have collected
- How digi.cash shares your personal information
- How users can access their personal information
- Contacting us
Which Personal information we collect and hold
If you use or access the digi.cash Services, or open a digi.cash account, we may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as your full bank account number if you choose to use it with the digi.cash Services.
- Personal Data and detailed personal information, such as your date of birth
- Information that you provide to digi.cash when interacting with our customer support team or other team members via phone, email, online form, or other correspondence.
- Email and/or phone number for your contacts that you enter into digi.cash payment flows. We use this information to notify your contacts that you have sent them a payment and/or payment request.
- Records of payments where you were the receiver, or where you have requested a bank record, or where you have utilised the wallet recovery functionality.
- Other service access logs
We may also collect the following information from your device when you use the digi.cash Services:
- Your IP address
- The type of device you use
- Your device identifier
- Your operating system version
- Your version of the digi.cash wallet application
- Device logs in the event of a crash or error report
How does digi.cash use the personal information that it collects?
We collect your personal information to:
- Provide the digi.cash Services to you, such as receiving and making payments;
- Provide customer support and resolve disputes;
- Verify your identity and account information;
- Identify, prevent, and report potentially prohibited, fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- Customize and improve your digi.cash experience and the digi.cash Services;
- Notify you of other announcements related to the digi.cash service. You may opt-out of these communications;
- Any other purpose that we disclose to you in the course of providing the digi.cash Services to you.
How does digi.cash share my personal information?
digi.cash does not disclose or sell any of your personal information to third parties without your consent.
However, we may share your personal information as follows:
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable Australian law, legal process, or government request; to investigate or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, our terms and conditions, or the rights of others; or to protect the safety and security of digi.cash, our users, or the public.
How can you access your personal information?
If you would like to know more about what information we have stored about you, you can lodge a request at http://help.digi.cash and we will endeavor to provide you with the requested information.
If you have any concerns, complaints, or questions please contact us via http://help.digi.cash and we will do our best to resolve the issue or answer any open questions.